College Courses at CHS

College-level Coursework at
Camden High School

College-level coursework taught at a high school is often referred to as dual-credit

Dual-credit means that the course applies to both the student's high school transcript as well as the student's college transcript.

The document below lists the CHS courses that are college-level as well as what college grants the credit.

Click to open Dual-Credit Document

All seniors must personally request their college transcript be sent to the college they will be attending following their graduation from Camden Central High School.

Please note that the High School Counselors cannot request your college transcript.

It is your responsibility to use the links below to request your college transcript.

Click to access Syracuse University Transcript Request


Click to access MVCC Transcript Request

Click to access SUNY ESF Transcript Request


Click to access AP Score Request